Sunday, May 25, 2014

Mojito 1.1.2.3 is now available -- minor bug fixes

I have made a few bug fixes to the account data import over the past couple of months. The current version is 1.1.2.3 See the Release Notes page for more details.

To upgrade your copy of Mojito, follow the easy steps on the FAQ page.


Note: If you downloaded Mojito between May 25th and May 28th, 2014, and are receiving an error when importing your Mint data, then try downloading a new copy of Mojito again or follow the upgrade steps to upgrade your existing copy.
 

5 comments:

  1. Hey, first, thanks a lot for this. It looks super-awesome.. I'm just trying it for the first time. When I "import account balances", I get this error:

    Exception: The coordinates or dimensions of the range are invalid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, sorry about that. Apparently, my recent bug fix had a bug (only for new users). Go figure. It's fixed now in version 1.1.2.3.

      Thanks for alerting me to the problem!

      -b3

      Delete
  2. Thank you for working on / developing this. Before this week I have been maintaining a separate spreadsheet that I would update monthly with my account balances, etc to track net worth and such. I look forward to cracking this open when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just updated this and received the error message "Unexpected exception upon serialization continuation." Any idea what I should do to fix this? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa,

      Try downloading a new copy of Mojito and importing your data again. I just updated Mojito to use the latest bug fixes (version 1.1.2.3). Your version is likely 1.1.2.2.

      If you are still having the same problem with version 1.1.2.3, then follow these steps to turn on debug logging and send me the log data.

      http://b3devs.blogspot.com/p/more-qna-10x.html#enable_debug_logging

      Thanks!

      -b3

      Delete